Friday, February 17, 2017

The First One I Made...



Just a couple of days ago, I posted a lovely wedding card for the Global Dream Theme Blog Hop. I did not tell you that the card I posted was actually the second card I made for the Hop. After encouragement from friends, I'm also sharing with the the first card I made but wasn't happy with. After the comments of friends, I am starting to see that this card isn't terrible like I thought it was.


Just as you saw the used of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper on the card posted, I used it here as well as a mat for the lovely lacy paper from the "Falling in Love" collection. I heat embossed the "Floral Phrases" stamp and sentiment over the DSP. I also used Dazzling Details (which sadly is no longer available) over the heat embossed floral stamp (which you can't really see in this photo).


The inside, just like in the one posted, I kept very simple by just stamping the sentiments and matting it. Hope that you like it.

Happy stamping everyone!









No comments: